- 1You put articles by clicking on "add to cart" without obligation in your shopping cart.
- 2You can see all the items you have placed in the shopping cart by clicking on "Shopping Cart". Here you can also delete articles or change the number.
- 3If you want to buy the items from your shopping cart, then click on "checkout". This will take you to the ordering process.
- 4In the ordering process, you first enter your delivery and payment data. Different addresses can be stored in the address book in order to be able to deliver faster to different delivery addresses.
- 5If you order from other EU countries, deposit your UID number in the address book, then you will receive the goods as tax-free intra-Community delivery. After the completion of the purchase process, a change in the type of taxation is no longer possible.
- 6Before submitting your order, you will see in the order overview the overview of all data of your planned orders (in particular billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, method of payment, taxation). Here you will be asked to confirm the accuracy of your information. You can also correct or change your order data by clicking on "change".
- 7By clicking on the button "Buy" you send your order to us. You hereby offer us a purchase agreement. In addition, the terms and conditions are presented here again. These must also be confirmed.
The information about the time of the conclusion of the contract can be found in the corresponding section in the terms and conditions. You make a binding offer if you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and in the last order step click the button "Buy".
Our opening hours are from monday-friday 8am to 5pm nonstop.
After you have sent your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt including all details (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation will inform you, that we have received your order.
This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer, but merely informs you that your order has arrived. At the latest until the delivery of the goods you will receive from us all customer information that you should print out for your records. The purchase contract is only concluded by sending the items you have ordered.